1. To maintain a high level of operational management in order to achieve excellence in the service provided.
2. To provide high-quality holistic therapy to the public through
non- invasive complementary medicine and therapies.
3. To provide educational opportunities to staff to keep up to date in scientific practice based on evidence and to the public to raise the level of health and wellbeing awareness.
4. To foster and utilize research needs and evidence-based practice which will enhance service delivery, educational principles, patient care, and public benefits
5. To provide a superior level of services for the benefits of staff,
complementary medicine, and the public. This will, in turn, benefit the United Arab Emirates.