To improve the quality of life of patients using integrative and holistic approaches to reduce complications associated with the treatment of various diseases.
To improve the quality of life of patients based on a holistic and integrative approach.
1. To improve the quality of life of patients using integrative and holistic approaches to reduce complications associated with the treatment of various diseases.
2. Provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers,
practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent
innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges
encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Natural Products
Advances in Evidence-Based Medicine.
3. Bringing together leading academic scientists, researchers and
research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results related to all aspects of Natural Products Advances inspired by Prophetic Medicine and Evidence-Based to encourage collaborations among those scientists.
4. Describing state-of-the-art research by leaders in the fields of Natural Products used in the field of prophetic medicine.
5. Highlight evidence based research and stimulate relevant discussions in the field.
6. Allow highly interactive poster sessions provide the means and
opportunity for conference participants to share and discuss their own work in a comfortable and informal setting.
7. To increase the awareness concerning the importance & effectiveness of clinical wet cupping therapy (Hijama) in Medical centers.
8. Raise the public education and awareness regarding nutrition,
prevention of disease and set guidelines to benefit from the Integrative Medicine approach.
9. To achieve the vision of 2030 set by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and serve the community in raising the level of health awareness starting with prevention, ending up with treatment and to improve quality of life.
1. To improve the quality of life of patients based on holistic and integrative approach.
2. Present all researches with Evidence-Based Medicine to support and minimize the complication and side effect of therapy.
3. Bridging with knowledge and experience among expertise to improve the Healthcare by application advanced research inspired by Prophetic Medicine.
4. Natural products research which can improve the quality of life of patients.
5. Enhance and foster scientific collaboration in research with
6. In the conference will have posters session to present other related researches.
7. The conference enriched the knowledge of research to improve healthcare and educational activities.
8. Encourage the students to participate in research and award the best research.
9. Raise the awareness of the important of wet cupping clinic
(Hijama) and research in Medical centers.
10. Public education in nutrition, prevention of chronic diseases & guidelines to benefit from Integrative Medicine approach.
11. Finally, the format allows for professional and social interactions for all conference attendees.